Thursday, July 13, 2006

At the Speed of Summer

I have so many things to add to my blog and I am not ready to post them all because I keep running out of time to get them ready.

For not really having too many plans this summer, I can't seem to find time to do much. We took a sort of planned, but unsure we were going until the week before, trip to Utah to visit with my family and have a reunion and go camping. I have some great pictures of this trip but alas I have not downloaded my camera. Hope everyone is having a good summer.
I promise I will post everything very soon.

The rumors out there for the wait time just keep fluctuating. Some are saying things are really going to speed up. Others say things are going to continue to slow way down. So we are playing the wait and see game still. We will know by about July 25th what the next group of referrals is going to be. Please pray for things to speed up. We and all the other waiting parents are about to go NUTS!

Below is a puzzle for you to solve. If you can figure out what these characters say, e-mail me to see if you got it right.

Dana