Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Flashback to Sept 1st






Just now getting around to telling about September 1st. It was a great and special day for several reasons. Number 2 son was baptised. He had been waiting for about 1 month since his birthday so he was ready and excited. A lot of family and some special friends came to be there for his special day.


My great SIL Cora planned and had a shower for me earlier that same day. It went very well and I received some very nice gifts. I asked mostly for clothes and wow did I get some really cute stuff. Lets just say that Meili is going to be decked out for quite awhile. Thank you to Cora and everyone who came. Meili is so blessed to be coming home to so many family and friends who already love her.



Look at that heap of cute baby stuff. So much pink, I love it!!!